Below you’ll find answers to pertinent questions about my business. If you have other questions, please message me.
1. What's your process?
Learn more about my case study writing process.
Here's my business blogging process.
For a breakdown of my overall business process, go here.
2. What are your payment policies?
Payments are due in full, upfront for all packages listed and for all first time clients.
For clients with whom I’ve established a relationship, single* orders over $2500 may be paid 50% upfront and the rest on delivery.
Before placing any large orders, I recommend ordering a single piece to ensure my writing style fits your business needs.
* Examples of single orders include a longer case study with more interview sources, or a blogging package with higher word counts. It does not include a total of smaller projects exceeding $2500.
3. How can payments be made?
Payments are accepted via:
- Wire transfer
All necessary details for each method are included in your invoice.
4. How do I know if you are available for my project?
Message me to find out my availability.
5. How many edits can I request?
All packages listed include up to two rounds of edits. Additional edits will attract a fee. Therefore if you need to get your content approved by a group of people, I recommend collecting all edit requests from your team before sending me an edit request.
Once we’ve agreed on the project scope and work has begun, an edit request cannot be made to change the direction of the project. This would result in being billed for a new project, in addition to the initial project.