A bit about me
Hi, I’m Bethany, the writer behind Pro Writing. I’m from Jamaica (that's a tiny, tropical island in the Caribbean!). Of course, my native language is English.
I enjoy reading (mostly romance) and re-watching my favorite Sitcoms (The Nanny) and TV shows (Gossip Girl).
My dog’s name is… Actually, I don't have a dog. So moving on.
How I can help you
Enough about me for now. Let’s talk about how I can help you.
The content I produce does one or more of the following things for your business:
- Generate more targeted leads
- Convert more leads into sales
- Establish your business as authority in your industry
So what is your goal?
To get more leads? Then you are looking for my business blogging services.
To increase sales? Well check out my case study writing services.
To establish yourself as authority? Awesome. A well written case study or blog post can help you make your name.
If you are looking for business writing tips, you might want to visit my blog.
If you are interested in my work experience, then keep reading.
- Customer Service Representative - 2 years
- Quality Assurance Engineer - 1 year
- Assistant Language Teacher - 7 months
- Freelance Writer - 1 year, 3 months (ongoing)
What my clients think
Here's what one client had to say:
“It's been a pleasure working with you - I’m thoroughly impressed with your ability to grasp a subject and create great pieces for each.”
Owner, Phyve (Upwork)
The boring stuff (degrees and certificates)
- Engineering Degree, University of the West Indies
- Project Management Diploma, Alison Online
- GA Level 3 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language, i-to-i TEFL
You can learn more on my LinkedIn profile. Don't forget to connect!